The Boatanchors Directory
MISSING LINKS? 404 ERRORS? Look them up again on the Wayback Machine Internet Archive.
OR on the Wayback Machine Internet Archive Mirror.
(HINT: save a copy of these web articles for yourself in case they later disappear!)
- heathkit Sixer re-born by N2CQR
- Heath Catalogs Online - from CB Gazette
- Heath Crystal Set Receiver
- Heath HW-101 and SB-101 Modifications
- Heath Manuals from Kenneke
- Heath Parts Cross-reference
- Heath Restoration Projects - Japan
- Heath SB-401 info from CB Gazette
- Heathkit - Technology Systems
- Heathkit DX40 Mod for Cathode Modulation by Jim WB5JKO
- Heathkit Parts and Supplies you can order
- Heathkit SG-8 and IG-42 Signal Generators as broadcasters
- Heathkit Supplies - Technology Systems
- AH6GI Heathkit and Boatanchors Page - Articles, discussion, parts pricing guide etc.
- Nostalgic Kit Central - KB9JJA's old site now run by KB7RJJ - LARGE list of Heath equipment with some manuals, schematics, pictures etc.
- Heathkit GDOs by N4XY - Click on the HEATH link.
- AADE Hampedia - A large list of Heath radios with pictures and descriptions.
- Bill Llewelyn's Heathkit Collection - from VE7DTM with pictures.
- Compendium Errors - A list of errors found in Chuck Penson's book about Heathkits.
- Compendium of Heathkit Radios - Book is offered for sale by W7FG - see lower part of web page.
- C2 Condenser Checker Restoration - Heath Test equipment information.
- CR-1 Heath Crystal Set Receiver - an unusual radio. Great article with schematics etc.
- DX-100 Drive Pot Replacement - Technical article on how to permanently replace the drive potentiometer (hard-to-find) in your Heath DX-100 transmitter.
- The DX-200 Linear Amplifier - by Roger Spear, G4BXM.
- DX-60 Modifications - Another article on how to improve the audio of a DX-60 transmitter.
- DX-60 Modifications - WC3K shows how to improve the audio on a DX-60 and to set it up for driving a linear amplifier effectively.
- A DX-60 Transmitter Clone - By K5DKZ
- DX-100 Transmitter Picture and Specifications - plus some old advertising blurb.
- DX-100 Mods - WA1HLR explains how to get super sounding audio from yur Heath DX-100 transmitter.
- DX-100 Mods by AA8TV - Ed shows us a variety opf audio modifications & general improvements that can be made to the Heathkit DX-100 transmitter.
- DX-100 Screen Modulation - Screen Modulation Optimization for the Heath DX-100 by Dean, WA1KNX
- A DX-40 Story - Leo, K5AVY remembers his novice days with a good old DX-40. Article from eHam.net.
- E-mail reflectors - Information about several Heath E-mail lists.
- Filters - International Radio sells filters for Heath / Heathkit radios.
- Glen Zook K9STH's Heath Ham Shack - lots of pictures of his Heath equipment.
- GR-54 and GR-91 Receivers - From DX-ing dot com. Nice pictures and details.
- GR54 Receiver and BE4 Battery Eliminator - by Randy Jones
- HA-10 Warrior Linear Amplifier - Picture and specifications.
- HB9RNQ's Heathkit Homepage - From Switzerland. A few links from Europe. Not much there yet, but he is threatening to add more soon!
- Heath 1 - Untitled page presented by one of the former "Hams At Heath." He has some manuals and parts available.
- Heath Apache - A rather scratchi picture.
- Heath Apache TX-1 - The famous 'Scratchy Apache' transmitter. Includes a picture and specification sheet. From The Heathkit Virtual Museum.
- Heathkit CB Lunchbox to 10 meter Conversion - by Joel, W1GFH.
- Heath HG-10 VFO - A picture and details. (Hampedia)
- HM-11 SWR Bridge - By WB6FZH.
- Heath HW-16 - Picture of the popular Heath HW-16 CW transceiver.
- HX-10 Marauder Transmitter - Picture and Specifications.
- Heath Kit Pages by Bill Wilkinson - A lot of great history and articles about the Heath Company and their products.
- Heath Manuals at BAMA - Many Heathkit schematics and manuals available on-line.
- Heathkit Circuit Diagrams - View and download many Heath Schematics from this British site.
- Heath Schematics - Here are even more Heath Schematics from another British site.
- Heath Mowhawk - A rather poor quality photo.
- Heath Tempe Mailing List - Sign up for a free subscription to the Tempe Heathkit e-mail list. Chat with other Heath fans.
- Heathkit a Guide to Amateur Radio Products - From Radioware and Radio Bookstore, the book by Chuck Penson, WA7ZZE.
- Heathkit DX-35 - Heathkit DX-35 transmitter - color picture & description.
- Heathkit DX-35 Phone and CW Transmitter - Picture & ad copy.
- Heathkit GC-1000 Clock Repairs - a helpful guide.
- Heathkit HM-11 SWR Bridge - Picture and Technical information by WB6FZH.
- Heathkit Manuals - Needham Williamson is selling some Heath Manuals.
- Heathkit Message Board - Another very useful bulletin board where you can communicate with other Heath enthusiasts.
- Heathkit Parts Cross-Reference - Large list of Heath parts. Includes descriptions and generic equivalents for many parts.
- Heathkit QSO Party - Dutch site about a 17 February, 2001 special event for Heath radios!
- HeathKit SB200 Mods - Modifications to this popular Heath 572B tube amplifier.
- The Heathkit Shop - Mike, WB8VGE's new site for the Heathkit collector and those interested in repair of their equipment.
- Heathkit Troubleshooting Tips - Covers audio and radio equipment of various types.
- The Heathkit Virtual Museum - A tribute to the Heathkit tradition. Production of Heathkits, a staple of electronic hobbyists throughout the world, ceased in the 1980's.
- Hot Water Final Amp - Using the Heath HW-101 as a 100 Watt RF Final.
- Kanga USA, The HW-8 Handbook - A useful resource for the Heath QRPer.
- Heath IM-4100 Schematic
- KCØGXX - Radio gallery of Tom's Heathkit radios. HW-16, HG-10B and an HW-8.
- KE1FR's Heath Page - Information on Heath paint, and parts sources.
- K0IMJ's Heathkits - Gary Wood's Heathkit collection. Collection of 1950s transmitters and receivers. Many are for sale. Pricing, and contact information.
- K5TYP - Pictures of his Heathkit station, Circa 1971.
- Links to Heathkit Sites - Dozens more Heath sites for you if these are not quite enough!
- Links to Heath Sites by N4NRW - Warning: Includes annoying pop-up ads.
- My Father's Heathkit Home For Paul Harvey - ... and now you know the rest of the story.
- MyHeathkits - A Heath connoisseur selling Heathkit items such as manuals, parts.
- NC Total Electronics - Heathkit Repairs and Restoration.
- Product Review: Heathkit Home LSD Lab - DEA targets new Heathkit home LSD manufacturing kit. Comedy site.
- RTO Electronics - Heathkit Amateur Radio Repair, parts, and manuals.
- RX-1 Mohawk receiver - Pictures and details about this classic radio.
- SB-200 Amplifier Rebuild Notes - Some very detailed modification tips by KL7FM.
- SB-200 Modification Articles - By Rich Measures, AG6K.
- SB-301 and SB-303 Receivers - Pictures and specifications.
- SB-200 Resources - Links to various web pages about this amp.
- SB-10 SSB Adapter - at the Heathkit Virtual Museum.
- SB-10 SSB Adapter - WB6FZH has a picture and technical information on the Heathkit SB-10 SSB Adapter.
- SB-101 transceiver - A brief history and technical run-down on the Heathkit SB-101 SSB/CW Transceiver by WB6FZH.
- Schematics of Heath Equipment - from 'Circuit Archive' in the U.K. Mostly ads.
- Heathkit Educational Systems - technical training materials for schools, corporations, and independent study situations.
- Test Equipment - Paul shows us many pieces of Heathkit test gear with photos and details.
- Totally Heathkit - Page is under construction. Shows a couple of Heath stations.
- TX1 Apache Transmitter - A Heathkit Classic AM-CW rig.
- TX-1 Transmitter Parts For Sale - Also RX1 Receiver dials, parts etc.
- WB4IUY Dave - Pictures of Heathkit and Lafayette AMateur Radio equipment.
- W3DX Heathkit Page - Articles, and photographs of Heath equipment.
- W3ZF Danny's Heathkit Page - Pictures of his Heath radios, and operating positions.
- W3ZF Heathkit Page - Mirror site features some unusual music.
- Yahoo! Groups : HeathKit-Radios - Join up and chat with many other Heath enthusiasts via this E-mailing list.
Have you found the resources and other information on this site useful?
Are they helping to make your web surfing or your ham radio experince better?
Contribute to our tip jar... Please consider dropping a small amount in our tip jar!
Our goal is to help people learn more about amateur radio and at the same time having a site that meets
the needs of its visitors. Whether you're a newcomer to amateur radio or an "old hand" we hope you will
find something on our site to make your radio activities more enjoyable experiences. If you want to support
our goal to help make the web a place where all are welcome and able to use the sites they visit, please make
a contribution. Any amount is appreciated.
To leave a donation via PayPal, MasterCard, or VISA, please click the button below.
COMMENTS? E-MAIL THE WEBMASTER, AF4K